IT Recruiter (US + India market)
New Delhi, US
Published: March 2, 2021
Full Time, Remote
Need 2 top notch IT Recruiter (US + India market) having over 12 years of experience working with any of the well-recognized IT Staffing firms around 10 – 12 LPA.
I am also sharing the JD for better understanding and pls share this opening on all digital channels for immediate on-boarding
Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Working from 9 am IST – 10 pm IST with a 90 min break and assist me in closing domestic + international client req’s at lightning speed.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills