Published: January 5, 2021
JD: As a Senior Officer, you will be mainly focused on the maintenance, the improvement and the integration of the eFront reporting framework. You will be liaising with the business, the internal developers and third parties consultant to oversight, prioritise and deliver reporting projects.
EXAMPLE YEAR ONE OBJECTIVES
- Maintain data interfaces between eFront and satellites applications D.KYC, Plexus-MDE, Treasury Management System(s)
- Produce reporting deliverables in accordance to business and/or Regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the payment and reconciliation platform and improve its efficiency.
- Work closely to the business to collect needs and assist in the writing of the business requirements.
- Manage and develop application interfaces, Analyse, Understand and formalise business needs in terms of reporting and dashboarding
- Develop complex reports based on all eFront reporting technologies (FrontReport, FrontDashboard, FrontExcel)
- Ensure user satisfaction on all reporting related subjects
- Responsible of configuration design to ensure reports feasibility, optimize development effectiveness and report performance.
- Train internal users on various reporting / BI technologies
- Back up the current application administration team in day to day support/development activities.
- Coordinate and supervise external BI consultants on report development
- Take the lead on some internal projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION
- Master degree in computer science or IT
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- You understand data management-related issues in a company
- At least 4-6+ years of work experience with a focus on business intelligence, data management and reporting
- Strong Excel and VBA macros skills
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities with a commitment to delivering quality work
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and apply a large volume of technical data, and translate into simple language for a non-specialist audience
- eFront reporting knowledge, including, but not limited to : frontReport, frontScript, frontExcel, frontDWH
- Proven expertise in of eFront on Dashboards & Queries, Custom Server, Custom Screens and Access Rights.
- Database expertise, preferably on MsSql and supporting languages PL-SQL/Transact-SQL
- Knowledge of other PERE administration platform/Accounting software/BI is an asset.
- Highly skilled on data extraction, manipulation and report formatting (ETL)
- Strong attention to detail with clear ability to understand technical documentation and create appropriate reports is a must.
- Result Oriented, Self-starter, highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a new and fast-pace environment
This document has been edited with the free version of the instant HTML edior. Try it here and use it every time for your projects.