Technical content writer - Mid-Senior level
February 21, 2022
Full Time, Remote
Roles and Responsibilities
As we enter the next phase of growth at ACI, we are now looking to onboard a Technical Content Writer who will help us speed up our content generation efforts to deliver highly effective marketing campaigns.
This role is best suited for a candidate who has very strong content writing experience for technical Services and solutions.
What will you do?
- Craft short-form and long-form content related to IT services available on ACI services.
- Generate new content in multiple formats across different stages of the business funnel. This includes content to aid the discovery at the top of the funnel, to improve customer conversions at the bottom of the funnel, and everything in between.
- Generate highly engaging content for co-marketing campaigns with our app partners (email, PR, guest post, marketing collateral).
- Improve and expand the landing page content on our website related to 200+ apps available on our platform.
- Keep our product documentation up to date to help our customers.
- Prior experience in writing thought leadership content is a plus.
- Work with a freelancer to produce video content to aid our marketing efforts.
- Help improve the overall quality of the content produced by our marketing team and build processes to scale our content generation efforts.
- Writing the SEO content for website, blog, case studies, and white papers.
Who are you?
- You are a highly proficient content writer with prior experience in producing technical content related to IT services.
- You have a deep interest in tech products and a technical background with at least 5 years' experience working in the B2B IT services domain.
- You have an in-depth understanding of writing content for targeted user personas across various stages of the business funnel.
- You have a strong content writing experience where you've used the power of storytelling to build resources around tech products (blog posts, documentation, whitepapers, case studies, etc.)
- You have a decent understanding of IT services SEO.
- You're a curious learner with an eye for details.
Why give this role a shot?
- Apply if you are looking to build a career and not just a job.
- A very high-impact role that influences our customers and our user acquisition efforts.
- You will get to work on co-marketing campaigns with some of the biggest SaaS companies from around the world.
- Work with a highly motivated team that has deep experience in IT Services.
- Remote work option, competitive compensation, and liberal HR policies.
- 5-days work week schedule with an enormous opportunity to grow as the company grows.
We give lots of room for experimentation and growth, and the chance to be part of a work culture that values ownership and accountability while striving to go beyond the necessary.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: IT Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required