TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: .NET
December 10, 2021
Networking, UML, Technical Architect, RDBMS, Coding, WCF, MVC, Oracle
Full Time, Remote
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving
system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Assist Software Designer Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Lead the review process for software architecture documents and code. Participate in the requirement specification review process to ensure requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
- Sound experience of working in agile methodology.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the requirement specification, including design of validation process and process automation.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience.
- Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design
- Contributes information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating
their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Technical Architect with having 10+ years of industry experience having in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on C#, ASP .NET, SQL Server 20122014.
- Excellent knowledge Of GOF(Gang Of Four) design pattern and web security Pattern
- Hands-on in .NET(coding), analysis, design and implementation of complex , custom-build application.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modelling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance.
Technical Architect: .NET
- Experience in MVC, Web api, .NET core, C#, Entity Framework, ADO.net, WCF, Dapper, LINQ.
- Experience in data modelling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using TFS.
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
- Hands-on cloud environment Lile AWS Azure Google cloud
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Data Architecture and RDBMS skills MySQL, SQL Server are must, Nice to have Oracle DB experience
- Usage of automated build and or unit testing and integration systems
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design
- Exposure to networking
- Interact with stakeholders and define, integrate and upgrade architectures primarily based (not limited) to Java
- Good Awareness of appropriate platforms products in market and evaluation skills to choose best solution.
- Good planning, organizing time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to mentor and guide team members
- Presentation Skills
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Escalate issues at an early stage to Reporting Manager
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done.