Tableau Admin/Bridge Consultant || Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Pune ||
Published: April 19, 2021
Key Skills: Relational Databases, Metadata, Disaster Recovery, SQL Server, Tableau, Oracle, Agile Development, TABADMIN, Scrum, TABCMD
Full Time, Remote
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in Tableau scripting (TABCMD and TABADMIN).
- Ability to architect a stable Tableau solution guaranteed for high operational availability.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle).
- Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
- Good knowledge of Tableau Metadata tables.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:-
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze medium to large, complex or vague Business or Technical problem and translate analysis into viable solution recommendations.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum,
- Ability to work with both business and technology Customer.
Desired Candidate Profile
Technical Skill Requirements:
Tableau Bridge, Monitor server activity.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau Bridge and Administration
- Experience as Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server.
- Strong Knowledge in BI tools including ETL and migration of Tableau Prem to On-Cloud a plus
- System Administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches).
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
- Provide appropriate training and support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop.
- Assist in the identification and migration of data sources to Tableau server.
- Assist in development of workbooks and dashboards to support business initiatives.