Senior Solution Architects or Director of Technology
February 21, 2022
Senior Solution Architects or Director of Technology- Global (US EST/PST shift)
- This is a key Technology leadership role envisioned to be a Chief Technology Architect role leveraging our Key Strategic Priorities. The role envisioned is a is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance aligning to ACI's growth and innovation culture.
- This person will Leverage technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems, articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations.
- The potential candidate should have the ability to drive global client meetings across multiple technology stacks, manage the architecture solution implementation, and build trusted relationship with clients.
- Responsible for setting up and scaling ACI’s Technology and Domain Centers of Excellence to expand our practices and deliver tangible value to our global clients
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Execute technology vision aligned to the Organization roadmap for exponential growth
- Influence, enable, and scale our delivery roles and teams across to ensure consistent and high-quality delivery.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Engage customer organizations at the C-level, helping clients drive enterprise-wide agenda across multiple technology stacks
- Lead efforts to bring continuity to our Salesforce and SAP engagement management and delivery methodology to all practitioners globally.
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders to Support sales / pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, responding to RFPs, creating proposals and presentations, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close / sign new deals
- Lead Practice development, driving and orchestrating transformation and client solutions,teams, strategic roadmaps, and continuous improvement/optimization programs
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, BU heads, Account Managers, Solution SME’s, and Sales leaders
- Partner across a highly matrixed technology consulting services and solutions organization to define, implement and deliver innovative Modern Application Transformation solutions for ACI’s clients to successful outcomes.
- Develop client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes and solution planning that drives our clients desired business outcomes. Create and maintain thorough architectural and design documentation for ACI’s client solution platforms.
- Create and maintain an extensible cloud based architecture that assure agile response to market needs of future features and capabilities.
- Establish key partnerships with technical leadership and most experienced and respected engineers on the client-side and articulate a strategic technical vision
- Collaborate with ACI’s leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Learn specifics of the customer’s Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Data Architecture and take all of them into account while designing solutions
- Create ideas that can improve business capabilities or introduce new ones for our customers
- Understand the market for new practices and technologies that may result in competitive advantage or improved ways of working.
- 15+ years’ experience in multiple technologies (cross-stack) and have a deep understanding of business domains, technical stacks, programming languages, environments and managed cloud services
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends
- The ability to quickly acquire knowledge, go beyond current technical competencies to work with previously unknown tools and/or techniques
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics and CRM systems to deliver real time client results to our clients' platforms.
- Understanding of infrastructure scalability, accessibility and user interfaces.
- Exceptional management skills with direct experience in managing multiple client delivery projects.
Proven Record of Success in winning and delivering projects in 3 or more of the following areas
- Cloud Platforms (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, GCP);
- SAP Stack including S/4 HANA & C/4 HANA
- Salesforce Stack
- DevOps, Automation CI/CD
- Customer Experience: AEM, Commerce Cloud
- Data & Analytics in the cloud
API, Microservices and Integration