QA SELENIUM / AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
Published: December 25, 2020
Job location: Mumbai
No. of years experience : 1 to 2 years
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a computer related field.
- Programming experience with C++, C#, Java, Perl or Ruby, XML.
- 1-2 years of relevant testing experience.
- Experience on Selenium, WebDriver and other automation technologies.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering Systems such as JIRA, Hudson, Eclipse IDE, Subversion, or similar systems is helpful.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
- Work with Product and Development teams to develop and execute test plans.
- Analyze defects found during testing to identify likely root cause and create defect reports.
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation.
Would you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks in advance.