Global IT Recruiter
New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai
Published: March 22, 2021
At ACI Infotech our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled IT recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in IT recruitment with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with Organizational leaders to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s vision, clients and their hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify and submit the fitting profiles within 4 hours for interview.
- Manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation on salary, wait time & relocation if required.
- Attracting Talent for certain niche technologies were candidates are not readily available and motivate them to join us.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Well disciplined, timebound & mutual respects his job, reporting heads & peers.
- Good Negotiation expertise
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- 7+ years’ experience in IT recruitment with any of the well-recognized IT companies.
- Prior experience working directly with the stakeholders or Industry thought leaders would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally.