Director of Technology (Technology X Factor- Global Business)
Published: January 20, 2021
This is one of the 4 Technology leadership roles envisioned in ACI to be a strong technical, data and platform development leaders. The role envisioned is a is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company. The Director reports to the CEO and is a member of the Executive Leadership team. The ideal leader for this would be strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You should have a passion for solving complex problems
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Provide technology vision aligned to the CEO and Organization roadmap for exponential growth
· Partner across a highly matrixed technology consulting services and solutions organization to define, implement and deliver innovative Modern Application Transformation solutions for ACI’s clients to successful outcomes.
· Develop client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes and solution planning that drives our clients desired business outcomes. Create and maintain thorough architectural and design documentation for ACI’s client solution platforms.
· Create and maintain an extensible cloud based architecture that assure agile response to market needs of future features and capabilities.
· Write white papers and blueprints
· Establish key partnerships with technical leadership and most experienced and respected engineers on the client-side and articulate a strategic technical vision
· Engineer and implement complex solutions (e.g. a distributed cloud-based system, high-load/low-latency service, heterogeneous system that spans and integrates multiple platforms
· Adopt emerging technologies for client needs
· Drive any kind of discussion on technical topics with client senior and executive management stakeholders
· Collaborate with ACI’s leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
· Learn specifics of the customer’s Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Data Architecture and take all of them into account while designing solutions
· Create ideas that can improve business capabilities or introduce new ones for our customers
· Understand the market for new practices and technologies that may result in competitive advantage or improved ways of working.
An ideal candidate will possess:
· Excellent communication skills
· 15+ years of hands-on experience with deep knowledge in multiple technologies (cross-stack) and have a deep understanding of business domains, technical stacks, programming languages, environments and managed cloud services
· Good knowledge of wide set of architecture patterns including practical experience
· The ability to quickly acquire knowledge, go beyond current technical competency/comfort zone to work with previously unknown tools and/or techniques
· Experience in addressing technology-to-politics issues in customer enterprises
· Excellent presentation skills, able to present to large audiences
· Experience with and expert knowledge of cloud solutions
· Experience with the development of secure cloud based data architectures.
· Experience with marketing automation, analytics and CRM systems to deliver real time client results to our clients' platforms.
· Understanding of infrastructure scalability, accessibility and user interfaces.
· Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
· Bachelors or equivalent in computer science or related discipline.
This role enjoys a competitive base salary, annual bonus potential and stock option participation. In addition, the role participates in all ACI’s employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and retirement plan
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to ACI’s CEO Jag Kanumuri at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.