Business Growth and Partnerships Manager
Published: February 15, 2021
ACI InfoTech is actively seeking a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a Business Development Manager at our Piscataway, NJ office. This engaging, fast-paced sales position offers a base salary with commission and the opportunity for professional development and career advancement.
This position requires expertise in all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities as well as developing business. This is a consultative solution-based sales position – you must be able to sell on value. Having excellent problem-solving skills is critical in helping our clients achieve success.
- Responsible for connecting with employers to learn about their business/hiring needs and assessing how ACI InfoTech can be a strategic employment partner.
- Prospect via the internet, telephone, networking, social media, and face to face meetings to seek business development opportunities within a defined territory.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers to drive peak performance and sales success across the organization
- Partner with internal staff to provide clients with a high level of customer service
- Negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients.
- Maintain client relationships and seek new opportunities for areas of growth
- Identify and adapt to changing market trends in the employment industry.
- Play an instrumental role in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing is preferred ·
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in IT staffing in a Business Development role. We seek someone who understands staffing for contract and direct hire business and has prior experience in finding and winning new clients, and understanding how to work with existing clients. Past experience in working with existing and prospecting for new clients is required.
- Continually learn and develop an intimate knowledge of the MSP, VMS, Staffing, and SOW IT Projects lines of businesses.
- Lead and direct RFP/RFI and proposal development for strategic opportunities. Define and implement best practices for RFI/RFP response process, increasing win rate
- This role comes with a generous compensation package to include a base salary + commission and benefits and a great culture along with an extensive and highly proven and experienced recruiting team. If you are a self-starter who wants to be respected, have support, and be part of a great winning team and enjoy success then please apply
- Previous experience in B2B sales is necessary. Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Ability to work both independently and as a key player on a winning team
- Readiness and willingness to work through challenges and rejection
- Excellent people skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations