Account Executives - Capital Markets - Banking - Fintech
New Jersey, PA, New York NY
Published: April 17, 2021
ACI is experiencing tremendous growth and currently has a career opportunity for an Account Executive in our New Jersey/New York Capital Markets practice. The Account Executive is a full portfolio seller, who focuses on a specific list of Enterprise and Strategic clients. He/She will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage customer expansion. You will be responsible for the ongoing identification, development, and assessment of opportunities in the NJ/NY/PA market. This position will be will have accountability of generating business in excess of $3 million in revenues.
About ACI INFOTECH:
ACI (Advanced Computing International) is a Global Technology Services, Products & Solutions Company focused on designing and delivering the next generation applications and digital experiences for businesses and consumers. Leveraging the insights gained from working on innovative solutions and disruptive technologies, ACI develops Solutions to enhance business performance, accelerate product & applications time-to-market, harmonize Consumer Experiences and streamline their business operations.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Applies and leverages streamlined sales processes, solution selling and account management practices.
- Responsible for generating sales in excess of $3+M per year
- Candidate should possess a strong suite of local client relationships (Fortune 500, CIOs, CMOs, Senior Information Systems Executives, and other local technology and digital leaders) as well as industry relationships such as software and IT vendors and local organizations.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, BU heads, Solution SME’s, and Sales and Delivery Leaders
- Drive revenue within the client/account portfolio as well as accelerate opportunities to influence and sell-in end-to-end ACI’s services for Banking and Fintech
- Align with ACI’s Financial and Capital Markets BU’s goals and objectives, support company financial goals by achieving revenue and profit targets
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- Must have a working knowledge of global delivery model and should have closed large deals in hunting new business.
- Cultivate, generate & grow large scale relationships for new accounts in the specific industry segments at ACI
- create the go to market plan for the identified territory & industry vertical.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., strategic selling, solution selling, SPIN, power-based selling, target account selling.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
ACI full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About ACI INFOTECH
ACI Infotech, an end-to-end IT and Business firm, is a global technology enabler and accelerates the digital transformation journey for businesses enabling them to become more agile, digital-ready and data-driven businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., ACI with its highly specialized consultants in cutting-edge technologies and industry experts help global clients leverage a vast array of service offerings including digital and data transformation, analytics, customer experience solutions, Cloud platform services, RPA & Low Code , Enterprise & cloud apps, AI, ERP/CRM Services, BPM and cybersecurity.
The Business Technology Office forms the core of our technology ecosystem. With three distinct units: Center of Excellence (CoE), Innovation Labs and Alliances, the Technology Office includes all business units and client organizations. It is a strategic group responsible for identification and adoption of emerging technologies for business solutions. Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. ACI's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and global offshore locations in India, Budapest and Mexico.
ACI INFOTECH is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.