IT Sales Manager
May 30, 2022
Location: Locals are Preferred but Remote also works
Shift: EST US timings
Salary + Benefits + Incentives
About the company
ACI Infotech, an end-to-end IT services organization is a worldwide technology accelerator that enables businesses to expedite their digital transformation journeys and become more agile, data-driven, and digital-ready. Founded in 2006, ACI Infotech is currently present in more than 35 markets across the United States and worldwide. The company helps global clients leverage a wide range of service offerings, including digital and data transformation, analytics, customer experience strategies, cloud platform offerings, workplace & mobility, enterprise & cloud apps, AI, business process services, and cybersecurity, through its highly specialized consultants in ground-breaking technologies and industry professionals.
We are hiring a talented Sales professional with a proven background to expedite our Rev Gen objectives. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ACI is a great place to grow your career. You will be paid a base salary plus an extremely competitive commission with no cap on potential earnings. You will work out of our Corporate HQ in the heart of New Jersey but may need to travel to clients if the opportunity presents itself.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Medical, Dental, and matching 401K.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Meet with prospects, present the value proposition, structure deals, negotiate contracts and close the sale
- Provide guidance and eliminate obstacles in high-priority opportunities to ensure the successful closing of contracts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to adapt, deliver & grow in a fast paced competitive environment
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Client Relationships
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Passionate about sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in business administration preferred.
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability