IT Sales Head
May 5, 2022
ACI Infotech is one of the fastest growing companies in the IT Services and Digital transformational area, headquartered in NJ with offices across the US. We are hiring a talented Sales Executive professional with a proved background to expedite our Rev Gen objectives.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ACI is a great place to grow your career. You will be paid a base salary plus an extremely competitive commission with no cap on potential earnings. You will work out of our Corporate HQ in the heart of New Jersey, but may need to travel to clients if the opportunity presents itself.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Medical, Dental and matching 401K.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Meet with prospects, present the value proposition, structure deals, negotiate contracts and close the sale
- Provide guidance and eliminate obstacles in high-priority opportunities to ensure the successful closing of contracts.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to adapt, deliver & grow in a past paced competitive environment
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Passionate about sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in business administration preferred.
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability