Published: December 4, 2021
Full Time, Remote
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics. The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Creates professional designs and layouts for Social Media Posts, Videos, Flyer/Brochure, Advertisements, Posters, Logos, Icons/Illustrations and other visual layouts. ·
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other medias, including infographics for print and digital collaterals
- Provide design, desktop publishing, formatting, and video support
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Strong command of colour theory, image composition and typograph
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team to create cohesive designs.
- Establish creative direction for the company and brand guidelines
- Manage projects to ensure timely completion
- Graduate of Fine Arts or any other designer relevant degree/diploma
- At least 6 years of Senior Graphics Designer experience for a B2B organization or any relevant role is required
- Team management experience is required
- Strong understanding of current design trends, able to source the right illustrations, photographs, videos, and other visual treatments considered to be leading edge
- Experience working on top IT companies will be an advantage
- Expert with the use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc and other graphic designing software
- Can create design concepts with our products and advertising collaterals
- Compelling portfolio exhibiting work over wide range of creative projects
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Job Type: Full-time