Business Development- Staffing Manager – Clinical & Pharma
New Delhi, Hyderabad
Published: March 22, 2021
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The position conceives new business development programs or existing program modifications that will increase revenue and/or enhance the customer experience. This effort will include concept & scope development, proposal evaluation as well as contract negotiation, implementation and oversight.
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations (both virtual and in-person)
- Actively network with clinical research organizations (CROs) and pharmaceutical industries to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities
- Maintain and update information within CRM database with appropriate sales activity data.
- Able to develop and acquire new accounts across the contingent labor managed service provider (MSP) and vendor management system (VMS) lines of business.
- Utilize a wide variety of prospecting methods in new account identification, generating new business opportunities, and qualifying sales leads.
- Continually learn and develop an intimate knowledge of the MSP, VMS, Staffing, and Functional Services (FSP) lines of businesses.
- 8+ years of business development experience in Staffing or consulting industry in adding new Pharma, clinical, and healthcare clients or projects in a B2B environment.
- Understanding different Staffing industry solution offerings (Staff Augmentation, Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO...)
- Lead and direct RFP/RFI and proposal development for strategic opportunities. Define and implement best practices for RFI/RFP response process, increasing win rate
- Success calling on medium to large size business enterprises.
- 3-5 years of business development experience within a CRO and or clinical research environment is a plus.
- Experience across CRO, FSP, and Staffing business development with the ability to understand the differences in sales cycles and customer interactions
- Consultative and collaborative approach when dealing with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills to effectively communicate and sell his/her ideas at all levels. Listens well and seeks input from others