Business Development- Staffing Manager- Clinical & Pharm
US, Piscataway NJ
Published: March 22, 2021
ACI InfoTech is Searching for a Business Development Associate to join their growing team. We are looking for a “go-getter” - someone who is highly motivated and thrives on meeting with potential clients and closing deals. This individual should be able to be proactive and perform day-to-day responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development professional to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The position conceives new business development programs or existing program modifications that will increase revenue and/or enhance the customer experience. This effort will include concept & scope development, proposal evaluation as well as contract negotiation, implementation and oversight.
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations (both virtual and in-person)
- Actively network with clinical research organizations (CROs), pharmaceutical, Bio pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, Healthcare and Medical Device industries to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities
- Maintain and update information within CRM database with appropriate sales activity data.
- Able to develop and acquire new accounts across the contingent labor managed service provider (MSP), vendor management system (VMS) and SOW lines of business.
- Utilize a wide variety of prospecting methods in new account identification, generating new business opportunities, and qualifying sales leads.
- Continually learn and develop an intimate knowledge of the MSP, VMS, Staffing, and Functional Services (FSP) lines of businesses.
- Leads development of RFPs, RFQs, RFIs MSP Programs, and re-bids with assigned accounts
- 10+ years of business development experience in Staffing or consulting industry in adding new Pharma, clinical, and healthcare clients or projects in a B2B environment.
- Understanding different Staffing industry solution offerings (Staff Augmentation, Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO...)
- Prior experience with acquiring new Accounts-Direct/VMS/MSP for the organization
- Lead and direct RFP/RFI and proposal development for strategic opportunities. Define and implement best practices for RFI/RFP response process, increasing win rate
- Success calling on medium to large size business enterprises.
- 5+ years of business development experience within a CRO and or clinical research environment is a plus.
- Experience across CRO, FSP, and Staffing business development with the ability to understand the differences in sales cycles and customer interactions.
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship-building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, Client and prospect leadership in IT and cybersecurity, Business Executives and General Auditor
- Consultative and collaborative approach when dealing with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills to effectively communicate and sell his/her ideas at all levels. Listens well and seeks input from others