Digital Marketing Managers
Published: May 31, 2021
Experience: 10 yrs.
- Holistically drive how the business leverages searches to engage existing and prospective international consumers
- Maximize traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid efforts for identified keywords
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Plan and manage website updates and online advertising campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing team to drive results
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic traffic and paid conversions
- Marketing Automation Specialist with experience in working with marketing automation, workflows and email marketing tools specifically Hubspot.
- The candidate should be Independent with strong functional expertise to manage and create a variety of workflows, email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, split tests used in an email with assistance from content team to increase lead generation.
- Hands-on experience in email campaign delivery, setup & analytics.
- Understanding of CRM platforms, especially Hubspot.
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English with persuasive communication skills.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- 10+ Years in A digital marketing, performance-based marketing, marketing strategy, or search environment
- Set up and manage marketing automation through Hubspot.
- Successful business-to-business software content marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of how to use social media platforms for B2B marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- Develop and manage email and postal mail campaigns and nurture sequences.
- Work with partners for partnership press releases, webinars, and promotions.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Drive funnel efficiencies of the leads generated from digital sourcing activities.
- Manage search metrics that ensure overall brand visibility and manage on-page & off-page SEO
- Measure traffic & page engagement metrics using Google Analytics.
- Email marketing for current customer base and prospects for continuous engagement and drive
- funnel growth
Degree in Comp Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Business, or other related fields; Master’s degree preferred