Client Account Manager
May 30, 2022
Location: Locals are Preferred but Remote also works
Shift: EST US timings
Salary + Benefits + Incentives
About the company
ACI Infotech, an end-to-end IT services organization is a worldwide technology accelerator that enables businesses to expedite their digital transformation journeys and become more agile, data-driven, and digital-ready. Founded in 2006, ACI Infotech is currently present in more than 35 markets across the United States and worldwide. The company helps global clients leverage a wide range of service offerings, including digital and data transformation, analytics, customer experience strategies, cloud platform offerings, workplace & mobility, enterprise & cloud apps, AI, business process services, and cybersecurity, through its highly specialized consultants in ground-breaking technologies and industry professionals.
We have an urgent requirement for a Client Account Manager role for our office in the US. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ACI is a great place to grow your career. You will be paid a base salary plus an extremely competitive commission with no cap on potential earnings. You will work out of our Corporate HQ in the heart of New Jersey but may need to travel to clients if the opportunity presents itself.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Medical, Dental, and matching 401K.
- Builds business by maintaining relationships with clients.
- Provide guidance and eliminate obstacles in high-priority opportunities to ensure the successful closing of contracts.
- Assist with challenging client requests and escalating the issues of clients as and when required
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Responsible for the entire relationship with a customer, from the point that it is handed over from the sales team
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to adapt, deliver & grow in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Ability to effectively handle management of highly visible or escalated accounts
- Experience creating and delivering formal presentations to senior-level audiences
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Client Relationships
- Prospecting Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in business administration preferred.
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability