Technical Proposal Writers
Published: May 31, 2021
Key Skills: APMP certification, Prince II Certification, PMP
Experience: 5 - 10 yrs.
Salary: 8 – 12 LPA
- Write proposal content, including technical sections, management and staffing sections, resumes, and executive summaries.
- Create compliant, compelling responses for assigned proposal sections/topics and create associated graphics, charts, tables, appendices, and other information in support of proposal development.
- Serve as co-capture on individual proposal development efforts to lead the writing team and work with capture and business development teams to ensure compliant, on-time submission.
- Review and edit proposal responses for consistency, compliance, win theme incorporation, solution accuracy, and other elements during regular and core team review cycles to create the final proposal submission.
- Help research relevant corporate, project, client, and industry statistics and data in support of creating proposal responses for all lines of business segments.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and customers.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required; concentration in English, Communications, Journalism, or a closely related field preferred.
- Experience working both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Ability to multitask effectively while performing job duties, including the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adequately describe intricate, technical solution details to lay audiences.
- Help develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
Must Have: state and federal proposal writing experience
Desired to have:
- APMP certification, Prince II Certification, PMP a plus
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience; Advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
Preferred Skills :
- Proficient computer and software skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Additional Notes :
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Help exert some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.