Published: April 19, 2021
Full Time, Remote
Salesforce QA Consultant 6 Months Contract (Remote Job)
- 8 years of experience testing all phases of QA efforts required to successfully execute medium large enterprise Salesforce implementation projects
- Experience testing (manual) Salesforce Projects using Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience in testing including validation of screens is desired
- Must have effective communication skills to share testing knowledge and test strategy in a collaborative atmosphere in order to lead and influence positive quality results among other test teams
- Must have experience in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration and user acceptance testing including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes
- Must have proven experience as IT Quality Assurance for small to large projects.
- Must have experience in developing test strategies, and managing all aspects of software testing and defect management (manage defect calls)
- Determining testing scope using risk-based testing approach
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Verify that fixes for defects and new features work as expected and do not cause regressions in affected areas.
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales or Service Cloud) is a must
- At least 1 Salesforce certification needed and 2 or more are highly preferred.
ACI (Advanced Computing International) is a Global Technology Services, Products & Solutions Company focused on designing and delivering the next generation applications and digital experiences for businesses and consumers. We specialize in Big Data & Analytics, Digital Transformation, IT Service Management, Cognitive Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, IOT & Future Networks, DevOps, Enterprise Applications & Managed Infrastructure Services & Industry Specific Solutions.
Leveraging the insights gained from working on innovative solutions and disruptive technologies, ACI develops Solutions to enhance business performance, accelerate product & applications time-to-market, harmonize Consumer Experiences and streamline their business operations. ACI works with clients across different business sectors: Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecom, E-commerce & Logistics, and Higher Education. ACI s core DNA is built on Innovation and co-existence to build a collaborative ecosystem where companies and consumers win.