Pharma Clinical - OPT Recruiter
New Delhi, Hyderabad
Published: March 22, 2021
ACI Life Sciences is a Global Technology Services and Functional Service Provider supporting the Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. We represent ourselves as competent partners helping our local and global customers develop life-improving drugs and medical devices with our extensive, high quality, and advanced clinical trial services, including clinical trial management through ethics and regulatory approvals, monitoring, data management, statistical analysis, medical writing, regulatory, and strategic resourcing services.
Our life science staffing services focus on providing value-added recruitment services across the globe to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, healthcare, and IT Industries. We specialized in Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire, and Direct Hire staffing services for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, and Medical Device companies in the USA.
ACI Life Sciences is looking for a Dynamic US Pharma OPT Recruiter who has real-time working experience in Bench Sales
Work location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Start Date - Immediate
Experience: 2 -5 yr.
Shift: Night Shifts
Timings: 07:30 PM - 4:30 AM IST
- Minimum of (2-3 years) proven recruiting experience.
- Strong experience and understanding of OPT US Hiring, Capable of getting students for any Clinical/Pharma Domain training & maintaining a database of OPT candidates.
- Ability to interact, develop Student network and get the OPT/CPT/EAD candidates for online training/ Classroom Training and marketing.
- They should be able to get H1B Transfer/Project Transfer resources from their own database and referrals.
- Maintaining an active database of OPT candidates.
- Should have some understanding about the hot Pharma-Clinical skills in the market.
- Strong experience in hiring OPT/CPT/H1B/GC/ USC candidates from Job portals, Universities, Network, Social Networking sites, and other sources.
- Recruiting US Citizens, Green Card holders, H1B and TN visa...
- Smart & Go-Getter. Should be committed & responsible.
- They were coordinating the entire recruitment process till the consultant is on-boarding.
- Explaining and Negotiation about compensation/packages, assessing relevant experience, education, skills, and qualification to determine pay type/rate and relocation benefits for the consultants.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Looking for an immediate joiner.
- Hiring OPT/CPT/H1-B/GC/ USC candidates from Job portals, Universities, Network, Social
- Networking sites, other sources and job boards
- Strong Knowledge on Pharma and clinical domains will be a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 3 to 6 years’ experience. Strong knowledge of OPT
- Recruitment, In US Staffing & Recruitment Mandatory Specific Skills/Abilities.
- Strong Communication Skills. Need to have excellent knowledge of Tax terms like C2C, W2, and 1099.
- Passionate & purpose-driven.