Full Stack Developers
Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Bangalore
Published: April 19, 2021
Full Time, Remote
Experience - 5 - 10 years
Its an Urgent position – Need Immediate Start
Its 100% Remote Role
Crossover shift: 2PM- 11PM
Full Stack Developer
In this role, you will do the following:
To apply for this position, you must have the following skills and competencies. Items marked as preferred represent skills not required but preferred to have.
Infrastructure Support for Languages and Libraries
- 3+ years of application development experience in Node
- 2+ years of experience in GraphQL
- 2+ years of experience in NoSQL, preferably Couchbase
- React Native and React JS (1-2 years)
- Proficiency in developing mobile and web applications
- 5+ years of previous application development experience
- Experience with build and automation tools, such as Chef, Jenkins and Puppet.
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Experience with version control (Github, SVN, etc)
- Experience with cloud-based platforms, such as those that run on Amazon’s Web Service or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience using project management (Basecamp, Asana, etc.), issue tracking (Jira, Pivotal Tracker, etc.), and documentation (Confluence, etc.). software.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Ability to manage one's time effectively to meet tight and high expectation deadlines
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Proven ability to effectively perform requirements gathering and documentation.
- As a person with a passion for excellence, desire to success, and the ability to be a quick learner, you will thrive in this environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, with employment at WebMD, Everyday Health, or other types of large scale mobile applications preferred.