Hyderabad, New Jersey, Remote
Published: July 21, 2021
Key Skills: Salesforce
Full Time, Remote
Experience: 10 - 2 yrs.
We are looking SMART Techies who has real time development experience in SFCC to join our award winning team. Should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC and can independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
Skills : Min 4+ Years of overall Experience.
• Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC platform.
• Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
• Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server.
• Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
• Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and had worked with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for these on projects.
• Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration.
• Expertise in developing third party backend integrations like Address/ shipping/ tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS.
• Business Domain experience.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide Technical support to implement ecommerce application on SFCC
• Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting technical requirements
• Provide assistance during project execution and provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
• Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
• Integrate 3rd party plugins like Product Reviews, BorderFreeUnderstanding how Backbone and Underscore js frameworks can be used for optimization of the SFCC sites.
• Store location module/functionality
• Working on different store views / multiple site-domain scenario
• Customized a module which involved CMS dynamic content management
• Category & Product Level attribute based customization
• Integration of Mana Filters & Mana Pro for product attributes
• Writing styles using SASS framework.
• Worked on Backbone and Underscore js frameworks.
• Involved integrating DW cartridges, Developing Custom Cartridges
• Creating REALM and code push via SVN
• Involved in Project Discovery to Project deployment