- Responsible for the technical specifications, design, and development of new and existing ServiceNow applications and modules
- Identification and evaluation of the most effective as well as efficient scenario and method for implementation
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Ideal candidateS must be self-motivated with a proven track record in developing on ServiceNow Platform.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Solid Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Design and develop custom workflows and scripts
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Good UI designing skills
- Ability to customize the Service Catalog
- Good understanding of the Software Asset Management module
- Good Experience with creating Reports and Dashboards in ServiceNow
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem
- Management, Configuration Management, Change Management.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Service Portal development and configuration
- Experience with SNOW administration
- Experience with development and implementation of Knowledge Management Module
- Knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB
- Nice to have knowledge of SSRS Reporting tool.
DESIRABLE SOFT SKILLS
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
- Strong communication, Strong presentation, and writing skills