Senior Application Developer role at a focused and experienced technology professionals responsible for designing, developing and implementing software packages for our Treasury & Trade Finance product portfolio.
You will be responsible for capturing client requirements, documentation (functional & technical), developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software. You should have the capability to leverage your past experience, should possess the judgment to plan and accomplish goals to outperform yourself.
Role & Responsibilities of a Senior Application Developer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet the objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews, and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
The ideal candidate brings along :
A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA with 5+ years of professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client-side. ASP.Net/ Core, HTML, CSS, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle database, writing complex store procedure is a must.
- Experience in SSRS or other reporting tools is a must.
- Prior experience with Banking & Finance process exposure is a must.
- Ability to perform unit testing and fix bugs.
- Knowledge of Treasury, Trade Finance, Block-chain preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of various phases of SDLC.
Job Location: Bangalore