- Should have 8-10 years of experience in SAP Security and SAP GRC.
- Should be an SAP security professional with good all-round Technical and Domain expertise.
- Candidate should be capable of identifying and then deal with internal client’s needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions.
- Should have the ability to understand and evaluate ERP such as SAP security design / structure put in place at any organization.
- Should be responsible to minimize SoD related conflicts of objects and authorizations.
- Should have knowledge on creation of Composite and Single roles judging the Functional and Organization Level requirements and also based on the restrictions on different modules of SAP.
- Should be well versed with modification of existing Authorization Objects, Fields and Values (functional changes).
- Should be able to effectively analyze trace files (ST01) and SU53 Dumps and track missed authorizations for user’s access problems and handling the missing authorizations manually.
- Should have experience in detection of authorization issues in functional modules like MM, SD, FICO, BW, SOLMAN Security Access & Authorization.
- Should be a team player and have good communication skill.
- Experience in analyzing issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.,
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
SAP SECURITY, SAP GRC (EAM, ARA, ARM, BPM), SoD,
Knowledge and experience of SOX Controls Review are added advantage.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org