Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Incident/problem resolutions and Service request fulfillment.
- Understand additional requests and to design, estimate, and provide a solution using out of box functionality or through development.
- Identify optimization opportunities to add value to the business
- Identify and perform appropriate testing and co-ordinate deployment in Production.
- Bachelor’s/Masers degree Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must meet or exceed competencies of Personal Skills, Methodical Skills, Business Skills and Leadership.
- SAP Certification in relevant areas
Preferred Experience in the following areas
- Managing security permissions, creating new users and providing appropriate authorizations to the end users.
- Ability to support activities like managing different Business Rules like Currency Translation, Carry –Forwards, Setting up input-forms (journal templates); designing Dimensions; Models, reports, business process flows, workflows for business needs conforming to the product standards
- Create / manage process chains to transform and load master & Transactional data from BW in to BPC
- Create system logic scripts to replace or automate the manual executed processes.
- Knowledge of developing complex planning functions using BADI’s.
- Experience with BW data modelling.
- Design and develop the necessary models, cubes, input-forms, business process flows, VB macros, reports, BADIs and data interfaces from BW.
- Proper knowledge of the SAP FI, FM and CO objects, structures, data sources and flows
- Proficient in budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation
- Ability to upgrade new and existing application software, ensuring its availability to users.
- Assisting helpdesk team to get EPM client installation done on end users local machine.
- Most importantly, strong techno functional in both BW, BPC, Open Hub, Script logic, BADI etc. and need skills to analyze performance issues and help in improving existing processes. We are currently facing latency issues with dataload from ECC to BW and to subsequent systems is the first task to be addressed
- Security & compliance mindedness (SOX, IFRS etc.)
- Process minded for incident and Problem Management
- Proactive team member offering more than KTLO
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required
- Good verbal & written communication which facilitate effective interaction with other functional and technical teams.
- Must be able to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call
- Must be available OOO hrs when required
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org