We are looking for a highly energetic HR Technology professional with very good knowledge and hands-on experience in different HR Systems to be a part of our global HR Technology team as a Taleo subject matter expert. The role includes being the Functional system expert supporting the COEs, System configuration, Data Integration and Production Support primarily for Taleo Enterprise Edition supporting Business Leaders, HR Leaders and the employee population. This role requires strong collaboration and partnership in the development of optimal and robust processes with HR, Service Providers and IT staff.
This role will help to deploy, optimize and innovate our Taleo system. Not only does this role require that you are “plugged in” to Talent Acquisition processes and have a love for technology and innovation, but that you have a passion for making the recruiting processes “easy, efficient and impactful” for our candidates, hiring managers and recruiters around the globe.
· Drive optimization of our current Taleo Enterprise Edition, identifying and implementing new or existing functionality and capabilities required to support our Talent Acquisition processes
· Acts as the Taleo Subject Matter Expert (SME) on key projects or initiates. Partnering with the HR Leaders to understand the objectives and timing of their programs, documenting their business requirements, configuring, testing and implementing the right Taleo solution that delivers the best impact to the right audience
· Drives and executes rapid prototyping of innovative solutions that promote and advance the adoption and user experience of our Taleo system
· Monitor the exiting Integrations with Workday, ensure timely fix of any issues.
· Configure and roll out Taleo Onboarding for all our locations.
· Troubleshooting process and system performance incidents; ensuring the involvement of appropriate parties for resolution
· Leads the deployment of Taleo upgrades and releases. This includes understanding new capabilities and identifying impacts to existing functionality. Owns the release lifecycle, from requirements gathering through deployment
· Aligns with our HR Service center to drive awareness of upcoming programs and to help triage unexpected volume through incremental communications to provide clarity when needed. Also analyzes issue trends and patterns to proactively implement system configurations, business process adjustments or communication opportunities
· Keeps abreast of new and innovative HR technology and Talent Acquisition trends and best practices, identifying potential opportunities for enablement
· Collaborate and partner closely with IT, HR and the business in establishing and managing expectations
· Ensure high quality of data integrity and reporting Maintain HR data security to meet the highest global standards in accordance with local regulatory and compliance needs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 3 – 5 years hands-on project experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition
· Very good knowledge of TCC – Taleo Connect Client – Ability to independently handle the configuration and maintenance of TEE with other HR Systems such as Workday
· Experience implementing and supporting various modules within Taleo such as Onboarding/Transitions, Career sections, etc.
· Knowledge of different HR Processes especially Talent Acquisition Process
· Advance skills in Taleo reporting
· Proven ability to establish good working relationships across both IT and HR
· Proven ability to drive HR and IT procedures eg On-Boarding and Off-Boarding
· At least 5 years of HR IT experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience of managing the integration of HR feeds from both external and internal service providers
· Previous experience of HR reporting
· Familiarity with recruiting tools, candidate relationship management systems, candidate analytics systems, social sourcing systems, video interviewing tools, mobile recruiting tools a plus
· Experience deploying HR systems in a global environment, including experience deploying multilingual/localized capabilities
· Strong communication skills – written and oral
· Relationship skills – critical to building relationships with all the COEs, HR business partners and other business teams
· Influencing skills – ability to influence COEs and drive the right solutions that address specific issues for our customers and users
· Strong technical skills, analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task; manage and prioritize workload with minimal guidance
· Project management skills
· Be open and excited about technology