Position Overview :
We need a candidate with excellent problem solving (coding) in java mostly 5 to 8 years’ industry experience, with good communication skills who can work under challenging environment.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Hands-on experience with IT Infrastructure management tools like, SolarWinds, SCOM, Splunk etc (Any tool)
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Wireshark.
- Application Server – Enterprise 7
- GlassFish/Tomcat – db Oracle
- JSF + Prime faces -> GUI
- Experience with technologies including but not limited to
- REST web services
- Angular 5
Knowledge and abilities:
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Development and Dev-Ops experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good understanding of any monitoring tool.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude
- Organized and detail oriented person
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Experience working with Management tools and scripting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Location : Mumbai