Real Estate Performance Analyst role is associated with the clients Real Estate indexes & Data.
Our client’s Real Estate business is a leading provider of real estate performance and risk analysis, providing critical business intelligence to real estate owners, managers, brokers, lenders, and occupiers worldwide. The company’s unique database holds searchable information on 79,000 properties, valued at approximately USD 1.7trillion, which are located in 33 countries, with a long performance history (25+ years) and which are mostly appraised quarterly.
The role involves providing data analytics and benchmarks on the real estate using an array of powerful comparative measures and tools that are used in the investment decision-making process.
· We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support the development and implementation of applications for our Real Estate Portfolio Performance and Risk Analysis systems.
· This is a part of an ambitious system renovation program that is currently underway in Real Estate business.
· This role will act as the liaison between the business and the IT service providers and deliver operational business requirements and write and manage the testing plan and its execution. This role requires a solid understanding of operational processes, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and working knowledge of effective project management practices.
· Build excellent relationships within the business in order to gain a thorough understanding of the business goals, operations, and challenges
· Function as a business process engineer by documenting current system processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and ways to further leverage existing technologies
· Assume overall responsibility and project management for new initiatives or changes to current processes.
· Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, define the solution, work with vendors to implement, manage stakeholders and resources, coordinate end-user testing, and migrate a new process to production.
· Act as the point of escalation for end-user service issues
Desired experience and qualifications:
· 4 to 6 years of overall work experience in Business Analysis/Testing for financial services applications; any exposure to real estate markets would be a plus.
· Strong grounding of financial market concepts like returns, performance attribution, yields and broad understanding of asset management workflow and performance attribution.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills across multi-disciplinary teams and seniority levels
· Strong project management skills and experience on process improvement projects
· Strong sense of ownership, planning & execution drive
· Good analytical skills, confident and self-assured
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
· Must be well organized, flexible and able to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to effectively work with diverse cultures in a global team; sensitivity and appreciation for diverse cultural norms/styles
· Ability to articulate the substantive issues clearly and concisely to peers, senior management and clients
· Bachelors in any finance or engineering related discipline is required; management degree is a plus
· Candidate willing to work in EMEA shifts