New Delhi, US, Remote
Published: April 23, 2021
Full Time, Remote
Experience: 10 - 15 yrs.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, landing pages, social media channels creatives and widgets.
“Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role”
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision and After Effects.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills
- Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
- Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, Likeke menus, tabs, forms, landing pages, social media channels creatives and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and keys take holders Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
- Good Knowledge over HTML, CSS.
- Motivate team members and assesses performance.
- Undertake User-Centric design process towards designing delightful experiences.
- Detail UI artefacts and interactions for both desktop and mobile experiences aligning with specific styles and brand guidelines.
- Conduct user research and user testing.
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other design projects is essential.
- Must be proficient in UI Design & Prototyping software (Sketch, XD, Axure, Illustrator etc..).
The approach to UX design & detail solutions
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Implement meaningful and delightful experience through UI design
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Create personas through user research and data
- Conduct concept and usability testing & gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find ability etc..)
- Understand stakeholder needs, product specifications & user psychology
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Familiarity with interaction design & information architecture
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Excellent communication skills
Added advantages that may earn preference:
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Requirement: UI/UX Frontend Developer
Experience: 10+ years
Job type: Permanent