Sr. UI/UX Engineers
US, Piscataway NJ
Published: February 23, 2021
- Creating Axeru or Balsamiq Mock Ups based on Functional Requirements and Stakeholder meetings.
- Follow Documented Dev Ops Process and Update Process Documentation for role as Dev Ops Improvements are made.
- Follow an Agile methodology with two-week sprint cycles.
- Participate in Daily Standup (scrum) Meetings with Development Team.
- Meet regularly(weekly) with Subject Matter Experts and Development Leads.
- Take a high level of ownership, work independently, and ensure that the resulting application meets the business requirements provided.
- Reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, draw valid conclusions from the data available, and design effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications
- Investigate issues and provide steps to recreate and be able to identify possible solutions.
- Work with the team to ensure that deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts
- Collaborate on optimal user experience choices based on business requirements
- 5+ years of experience in web application development or UI/UX design using modern frameworks for enterprise-level applications
- Experience with Balsamiq
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Be able to demonstrate strong HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap - must have
- Know the differences in developing for various browsers and platforms – bootstrap is cross browse
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be personable.
- Ability to work with the business stakeholders
- C# awareness is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- AngularJS experience is a plus.
- Bootstrap experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field or similar work experience in the field.