Full Stack Developers
New Jersey, Piscataway NJ
Published: March 5, 2021
Full Time, Remote
In this role, you will do the following:
- Participate in daily standup call to provide update to broa Product Development team
- Provide regular development ticket status update in Jira
- Work with various project and open source development tools, including, but not limited to Jira, Confluence and GitHub.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and wi
- Communicate progress, status, issues, and resolutions to various business units, management and Executive Leadership via verbal and written status reports.
To apply for this position, you must have the following skills and competencies. Items marked as preferred represent skills not required but preferred to have.Infrastructure Support for Languages and Libraries
- 5+ years of application development experience in Node
- 2+ years of experience in GraphQL
- 2+ years of experience in NoSQL, preferably Couchbase
- React Native and React JS (1-2 years)
- Proficiency in developing mobile and web applications
- 5+ years of previous application development experience
- Experience with build and automation tools, such as Chef, Jenkins and Puppet.
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Experience with version control (Github, SVN, etc)
- Experience with cloud-based platforms, such as those that run on Amazon’s Web Service or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience using project management (Basecamp, Asana, etc.), issue tracking (Jira, Pivotal Tracker, etc.), and documentation (Confluence, etc.). software.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Ability to manage one's time effectively to meet tight and high expectation deadlines
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Proven ability to effectively perform requirements gathering and documentation.
- As a person with a passion for excellence, desire to success, and the ability to be a quick learner, you will thrive in this environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, with employment at WebMD, Everyday Health, or other types of large scale mobile applications preferred.