Full Stack Engineers – Major Healthcare Client (ACI-Hyderabad)
New Delhi, Hyderabad
Published: February 10, 2021
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to help client’s Chief Product and Technology Officer launch a new self-serve platform for our customers (large pharma companies). The role is an individual contributor role where you’re expected to own and build web applications. We’re growing a new product due to an increased demand from our customers and believe that there will be lots of room for learning and growth on the team as the first full-stack developer. You will work closely with a product manager and report into a Director of Engineering.
- Contribute your knowledge and experience across the stack by triaging issues and collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Scale user experience frameworks across the platform to be seamless and delightful.
- Help recruit, develop, and mentor junior developers.
- Foster the client engineering team brand and culture - including continual and incremental value delivery, collaboration, and empathy.
- Help shape team and product/technical vision across domains, incorporating this vision to shape the engineering team strategy.
- A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering foundation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup.
- Someone who loves to learn and is passionate about helping others.