Bench Sales Recruiter
New Delhi, Hyderabad
Published: March 22, 2021
ACI Life Sciences is a Global Technology Services and Functional Service Provider supporting the Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. We represent ourselves as competent partners helping our local and global customers develop life-improving drugs and medical devices with our extensive, high quality, and advanced clinical trial services, including clinical trial management through ethics and regulatory approvals, monitoring, data management, statistical analysis, medical writing, regulatory, and strategic resourcing services.
Our life science staffing services focus on providing value-added recruitment services across the globe to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, healthcare, and IT Industries. We specialized in Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire, and Direct Hire staffing services for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, and Medical Device companies in the USA.
ACI Life Sciences is looking for a Dynamic US Pharma Bench Sales Recruiter who has real-time working experience in Bench Sales
Work location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Start Date - Immediate
Experience: 2 -5 yr.
Shift: Night Shifts
Timings: 07:30 PM - 4:30 AM IST
- Performs full sales cycle, such as gathering requirements, submitting the consultants, confirming consultants' best rates, following up for interview schedules, and closing the best deals.
- We are looking for a hunter who has a robust vendor presence with a healthy existing relationship with prime vendors in the Pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device industries in North America.
- Ability to interact, develop Vendor network, and get the H1B/OPT candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier-1 Vendors of clients, Direct Clients, prime vendors, preferred partners, Implementation partners, Job portals, and networking.
- Submitting the consultant for the suitable positions and following up regarding the rates and client interviews.
- Well, experience in placing the consultants on niche skillsets such as clinical data management, Clinical SAS Programming, Drug Safety, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Hands-on experience in bringing and delivering the C2C positions for life science.
- Experience in working with OPT/CPT, H1B, EAD, Green Card & US citizens. Knowledge of all United States Tax-terms like W2, Corp2Corp, and 1099.
- Regular interaction and follow-up with Consultants, identifying their needs, and getting them into the projects accordingly.
- Expert in Job Portal searches like Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Tech fetch, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc., and other networking methods.
- Must be willing to work Night Shifts.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large team environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in US Staffing, Bench Sales, and Marketing.
- Knowledge and experience working in a Pharma or any Life science consultancy company are a plus.
- Excellent in Market analysis and approaches